Cream. Check. Chicken. Check. Asparagus. Check. Wine. Check.
Ok, Ok, its just cooking wine but it has to count for something, right? Maybe not but I combined these ingredients and VOILA! I made my new favorite meal. AND. IT. WAS. EVERYTHING!!!!! I won’t hold you anymore — Let’s get busy in the kitchen!!
- Chicken breast
- Bread Crumbs
- Fresh Shredded Parmesan cheese
- FYI: Kraft Grated Parmesan “cheese” in the Green, plastic bottle is NOT good x wont hold up when cooking.
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- White cooking wine
- Heavy whipping cream
- Ziploc bag
- Pasta noodles
- Sea Salt
- Onion x Garlic Powder
- Clean, dry and season chicken to taste
- I only used two pieces of chicken breast but cut them up into smaller pieces
- In a ziploc bag, add equal parts bread crumbs, parmesan cheese x garlic powder
- Throw in the chicken pieces, seal bag x shake until chicken is evenly coated.
- If you need more – add more
- Heat olive oil in medium sized frying pan
- Place chicken in pan and allow to brown for about 3 minutes on each side and set aside
- Throw in a teaspoon of olive oil, minced garlic (I like a lot!), asparagus. Season with sea salt x pepper. Cover with lid x allow to cook for about 3-4 minutes flipping every minute or so
- Sit chicken on top of asparagus
- In a bowl mix 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream, cooking wine x seasonings
- Pour into pan with chicken and asparagus.
- Allow to come to a boil x turn heat down low.
- Place a lid on the pan and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes or until chicken juices run clear
- ALL DONE!
It’s literally that simple — I plan on making this again soon for some close friends and family with a glass of wine! Next time I may add some onion, bell pepper, mushroom or spinach for extra veggies.
Let me know how you liked it in the comments below!!!
Follow, Subscribe, Repost, Share!
You could have been anywhere in the world but you are here cooking with me!
Until next time.