I had to remake the meal so that I could post it on my blog as I lost the pictures from the first session.
This is one of the easiest, quickest meals if you are feeding a large group, want to do a healthy meal prep or if you’re like me and like to cook weekly meals on Sunday.
Linguine wheat noodles (or any variation)
Green, red peppers
Fresh ground pepper x salt
First, I like to prep all of the things I need so I can just toss everything in as I go. I cook x drain my noodles first x set to the side.
2. Cut up veggies x onions
3. Season shrimp with garlic powder, salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic powder.
3. Season beef with the same x add soy sauce to allow flavor to marinate along with garlic.
4. Sauté veggies until onions are translucent but NOT SOGGY x add in Beef. Allow to cook down about 7 mins.
TIP: Cook your beef medium well — if you cook it too long it’ll be tough. We dont want that !
5. When your beef is almost done add in more soy sauce, garlic and honey!
6. Put your veggies x meat to the side x a little bit of olive oil x cook shrimp until almost done. AGAIN, you dont want to over cook shrimp (tastes like RUBBER!!!!) because the heat will still cook them when you add noodles x toss.
Add garlic!!! — I can’t get enough + its good for You!
7. In a larger pot or Wok (love those too!) Add everything together. Add about two tablespoons of peanut butter, little more soy sauce x mix well!
“Like,” Comment, Repost x Share with friends!
Let me know how yours comes out!
**Also, you can make it vegetarian or with chicken.
Hope you guys enjoy!